By accessing or otherwise using this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law. You expressively consent to the processing and use of your information as described here in.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and vendors for purpose of shipping, and fulfilment apps.
Customer Support Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and additional information as needed.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Personal Information Usage
Any personal information you provide to us when you send us an email, subscribe to communications, or submit a form is used solely to identify who you are, to send you the appropriate information, and to respond to the purpose for which you submitted the message.
Displayco uses your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Displayco may collect Personal Information about its customers through the controlled-access client portion of this Site, which provides customers with access to the status of pending orders and deliveries. Displayco collects Personal Information for the purposes of allowing its customers to view their individual billing information relating to such orders and to monitor the status of such deliveries.
Personal Information Disclosure
Displayco may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example, but not limited to:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Displayco may disclose your Personal Information to third parties and affiliates as necessary for Displayco to perform duties on behalf of our clients, or to law enforcement agencies as required by law. We may disclose your personal information to third parties that may administer or manage on-line services on our behalf.
Personal Information Retention
When you place an order through the Displayco site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you do not have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it is their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
This website may contain links to other sites. Displayco does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at those linked sites. All links are provided for your convenience only; they are not an endorsement or referral by our company.
Displayco has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Displayco of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Ability to Unsubscribe
Should you receive a promotional email from us, you may “opt-out” of receiving additional promotional email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions on the emails. You may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This applies to promotional communications and not administrative communications we feel are necessary to provide the services on the Website.
Disclaimer of Guaranty of Security
We believe we have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. No one can fully guarantee or fully eliminate all risks associated with Personal Information and we make no such guarantees.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
Privacy Officer Displayco Canada Inc.
4221 23B Street NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 7V9
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last Updated: March 5th, 2021